Wednesday, July 15, 2009

X-Ray Vision


How Cool was Superman?


Faster than a speeding bullet. Able to leap tall buildings. Was that a bird? A plane? Super hearing, super strength, heat vision. Wow! 

And what about that X-Ray Vision, when you’re a 13 year old kid this stuff all sounds pretty cool. What is in the teachers desk drawer? What is going on over at your friends house? Hard to walk by the girls locker room and keep your eyes on regular setting!


What if we had a Vision setting that was past the normal range.

What if we had not only the “Focused Vision” we Blogged about last time.

What if we could see into the Spiritual Realm and “see” what the Devil was up to?

X-Ray vision: Seeing Through Satan’s Schemes

The name Devil derives from the Greek word diabolos, which means ‘slanderer’ or ‘accuser’.

He isThe father of lies; the accuser of the brethren; the great separator; The Tempter.

But what if we could “SEE” what he was up to?

Would it help us?

Would it make him less powerful?

Would it make The church more Power-Filled?

He is one slippery character, hiding in the shadows, happy not to be seen as long as his agenda is carried out.

The destruction of the family, the tearing down of God’s Kingdom, abuse of every sort, mayhem and malicious injury. These are his tools.

Lex Luthor is a wimp next to this guy.

The Church in America today is in desperate need of an outpouring of Godly Discernment. Keenly selective judgment is needed as “New Age” “Holistic” even sometimes “Occult” methods are used in the Church.

For such men are false apostles [spurious, counterfeits], deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles (special messengers) of Christ (the Messiah). And it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light; 2 Corinthians 11:13-14

We are under attack. Be warned. Be armed. Be Ready.

Jesus IS COMING SOON.

Deb & I are praying for you and your family!!!

Pray for us.

See You In Church.

Attached Study: X-Ray vision: Seeing Through Satan’s Schemes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I hate that Devil.
Ruined a lot of good lives.
Thanks for the 411

Anonymous said...

The nature of his game NO LONGER Puzzles us.
Praise The Lord

Please allow me to introduce myself
Why I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and fate

I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Well I hope you guess my name, ah...
But what's been puzzling you
Is just the nature of my game, oh yeah

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the Czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the Blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank, oh yeah

Cause I'm pleased to meet you
And I hope you guess my name, oh baby
What's been puzzling you
Is just the nature of my game (oh baby)

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the Gods they made

I shouted out
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all, after all
It was you and me

Well let me please introduce myself
Why I'm a man of wealth and taste
Yes, and I laid tracks for troubadors
Who get killed before they reached Bombay

And I'm pleased to meet you baby
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is just the nature of my game, oh wooo

Sympathy For The Devil - Jagger/Richards

Ginny S. said...

The Bible tells us that Jesus has prepared a place for us.
Scary thought……Satan is also preparing a place for us!!
Help us, God, to always stay focused on you as we look
forward to being with YOU where YOU are! And help us to be decisive, deliberate, warned, armed & ready!!

Bob A said...

That creep satan can be a drag....he can be exhausting....

Guys, Don Moen has two great songs that are so uplifting....check them out on Youtube and turn up the volume...

Mighty To Save"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJUn7M7wUKM

"Like Eagles"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvgTPiUsdM&feature=PlayList&p=31FDD23C035CE604&index=0&playnext=1

When the creep is sapping your strength Isaiah speaks power in trusting Him....

Isaiah 40:28-31
Amplified Bible (AMP)

28Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.
29He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].(A)
30Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
31But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.(B)

Our God is Mighty To Save !!
In Jesus Name, Amen \O/

Anonymous said...

"I was blind, but now I see" one year ago, I could barely see out of my left eye. Praising God for my eyesight today!

Emily June Gela said...

Hello, i just started reading these blogs! You do a great job on them, pastor mark. I also signed up for selah. and thankyou for everything as a pastor. good-bye.

Bob A said...

Great Selah today PM....oh the blessing of encouragement.

I've got one of our newest worship songs, Healer, on my ipod during commuting.....I keep playing it over and over....it is such an amazing encouragement...the words of praise so true.

fire it up guys big volume
Healer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMqddilXO68

"I believe you're my Healer....Jesus you're all I need....Nothing is impossible with You.....you hold my world in Your hands".

Dear God Thankyou for loving me....in Jesus name, Amen!!
Praise Him \O/